Pre-Foundation Stage 2 (CEFR Pre-A1)
EPIC addresses all New English Curriculum requirements for both 1st and 2nd year EFL young learners.
Strongly structured around English Adventures’ context-based pedagogy, EPIC revolves around age-appropriate original stories. It re-introduces required vocabulary and promotes the active use of spoken language with numerous games, songs and stories, all presented in SmartClass™ free, in-class presentation software. From Letter to Word to Sentence to Text – EPIC also builds firm solid foundations for independent readers.
- Promotes the active use of spoken language.
- ABC Notebook included in coursebook.
- Magnificently illustrated original children’s stories.
- Numerous in-class activities which are all integrated into our FREE SmartClass™ lesson management software.
- Promotes Higher-Order Thinking Skills
- Designed especially for the New English Curriculum with:
- Vocabulary lists – Pre-Band 1 and Band 1
- Can-Do Statements
- Lexical Chunks
- Phonemic Awareness
- Performance Tasks
- Formative and Summative Assessment