My First English Adventure 1-2-3
Pre-Foundation Stage 1 (CEFR Pre-A1)
Our renowned EFL program, MY FIRST ENGLISH ADVENTURE, is a continuous three-year process implementing the Natural Approach for language learning. Our methodology is based on tapping into our learners’ curiosity and motivation with stories.
My First English Adventure Units 1 -2 -3 is the first stage designed for young learners in their first year of learning English and targets the unique cognitive and affective needs of young learners with endless fun, in-class, hands-on activities.
- Promotes self-confidence and motivation.
- Designed for the heterogeneous classroom – integrates music, movement, drama, arts and crafts in the language learning experience
- Develops phonemic awareness, decoding skills, vocabulary of over 2000 words and beginning reading of English
- Provides content relevant to the child’s knowledge of the world and personal experiences
- All lesson plans’ activities are integrated into our FREE SmartClass™ lesson management software.